Leaders in business have to be able to influence and persuade to be able to inspire people to take action or convince people that the decisions they are making are for the greater good.
Leading With Influence and Persuasion is all about positively being able to get other people to understand your reasoning for decisions. This is much more problematic when difficult and challenging decisions have to be made. In this course, you will learn the tools and techniques on how to develop your communication skills by having the ability to communicate in an effective manner.
- Learn the difference between being able to influence and persuade.
- Explore the principles that underpin persuasion.
- Build persuasive arguments.
- Understand the steps involved in influencing others.
- Influence other people around you to get the results you want using persuasive language.
- Recognise the personality styles of the people and adapt your communication style.
- Use the communication model to effectively convey your message.
- Develop your influencing technique and build credible working relationships.
Back to Skills Training.