As leaders, it is important to understand that emotions drive people. Emotions are processed 80,000 times faster that our logical system of thinking; so that in itself tells you just how important they are in a leadership role.
Leading With Emotional Intelligence (EQ) builds on your personal EQ in relation to your own leadership style in the workplace and can help you with your decision-making process.
Leading With Emotional Intelligence (EQ) will enable you to have a deeper understanding of EQ and be able to lead with awareness and choice in a manner which provides you with the ability to confidently develop others through engaging, insightful and sometimes difficult conversations.
In addition to the Leading With Emotional Intelligence (EQ) course, you can choose to complete a SEI EQ Leadership Profiling Assessment. This confidential EQ Leadership Report will provide you with an in-depth analysis of personalised strategies to build on your EQ development which can be discussed in a confidential 1:1 coaching session.
- Learn the international SEI 6 Seconds EQ model to help you become an effective leader.
- Examine and assess your current leadership style and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
- Deepen your awareness of emotional intelligence and its effects in your workplace.
- Apply the international SEI 6 Seconds EQ model to your decision-making.
- Confidently develop others through deep and powerful conversations.
- Gain knowledge of your own EQ competencies and how you develop them.
Back to Skills Training.