When a leader with leadership presence speaks, people stop and listen and they are often inspired to take action. These are people who speak with gravitas and qualities that make them standout, so people pay attention and take notice.
Developing Leadership Presence will look at the core characteristics to lead with presence as well as helping you strengthen your ability to connect, establish rapport and credibility.
This is a great course for those who are aspiring leaders about to step into a role where they want to recognise and hone their personal leadership style. It is also for experienced leaders who want to build on their personal reputation by enhancing their influencing and persuading skills.
- Learn how to communicate your personal brand and share stories.
- Explore the different types of leadership traits and how you want to come across.
- Present a more confident image internally and externally.
- Understand the key characteristics of leading with presence
- Influence other people around you to get the results you want using persuasive language.
- Use the communication model to effectively convey your message.
- Develop your influencing technique and build meaningful relationships.
- Communicate with authenticity and create a connection.
Back to Skills Training.