Anyone who has to give a public presentation, such as a speech or been a speaker at an event, will know that it takes confidence and a range of other skills to reach a wide ranging audience and keep them engaged.
The Art of Public Speaking will help you develop and deliver a presentation around a subject area of your choice. You will leave this course armed with tools and techniques that you can use and practise to help you make your speech engaging and your performance memorable.
- Help you prepare your presentation from content to delivery.
- Learn about the communication model and how it affects presentations.
- Develop your confidence and communication style in line with your material or content.
- Create rapport with people you are communicating to in a professional and engaging manner.
- Know what visual aids will work best for your presentation.
- Structure your content to time and identify the three key issues most important for your audience.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses as a speaker and improve them.
- Adapt and flex your communication style based on your audience.
- Increase your confidence in using appropriate visual aids.
Back to Skills Training.