Anyone who works in a support role will understand the pressures of working in a hectic and often demanding environment. They are often expected to confidently deal with a range of different people, manage their own time and their boss too, all in an efficient and effective manner.
Support Staff Success: Effective Relationships is all about helping you improve your verbal and written communication skills and manage your day to day workload efficiently. It will also help you professionally interact with other people and deal with any demanding people and bosses, in an assertive and confident manner.
Support Staff Success: Effective Relationships will facilitate honest and frank discussions about real life experiences and offer effective solutions. You will leave this course armed with the tools and techniques to enable you to be a confident reliable and respected team player.
- Help you communicate better with people whether on the phone, in person or in writing.
- Learn the personality traits of people you work for and how to communicate with them.
- Develop your confidence and assertiveness skills in challenging situations.
- Understand the changing dynamics of different working environments.
- Work confidently and effectively together with your team.
- Adapt your communication and behaviour style to enjoy better working relationships.
Back to Skills Training.