When you have to deal with difficult people in an assertive and constructive manner it can be challenging to do this without letting your own emotions and judgements get in the way.
Managing Difficult People will prepare you to deal with challenging circumstances involving difficult people by using real life situations. You will leave the course with tools and techniques on how to effectively manage difficult people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Help you understand why people may behave the way they do.
- Learn how to control your reactions and thoughts to challenging behaviour.
- Develop your confidence and communication style in conflicting situations.
- Create rapport with the people you are communicating with, in a professional manner.
- Know how to react professionally in a range of difficult situations.
- Present your body language and vocals in a confident manner when dealing with difficult people.
- Feel confident about dealing with difficult people by knowing what communication style will work best for the situation.
Back to Skills Training.