Regardless of who we are, where we work and what we do; we all have 24 hours in a day. How we use our time directly impacts our decisions and results. These can positively or negatively affect our professional and personal life.
Effective Time Management will look at poor time management symptoms and help you devise effective strategies to make sure you take control of your time, so you feel satisfied that you accomplish what you need to do in an effective and efficient manner.
Effective Time Management will ensure you leave with tools and techniques so you use your time more effectively, which will have a more positive impact on your professional and personal life.
- Develop your time management skills to maximise your use of time.
- Identify your bad habits and their consequences. Swap them for good habits.
- Learn techniques on how to take control of your time.
- Recognise your time robbers and how to deal with them.
- Understand how your time management style can affect your results.
- Assertively deal with time robbers and maintain good relationships.
- Identify and use strategies that help you prioritise and identify important tasks.
- Confidently implement good time management techniques.
Back to Skills Training.