Working in a competitive world means that for businesses to survive you have to be able to build successful and sustainable business relationships. This means listening to what clients want and offering solutions.
Business Development and Building Relationships will help you learn about how you communicate with people using your body language, vocals and words and the way it comes across to other people. When done confidently and authentically it can build rapport instantly. If people like you, they are more likely to trust you and therefore be more willing to do business with you.
Business Development and Building Relationships will arm you with the tools and techniques to build successful and lasting relationships by looking after existing clients and strategically attracting new ones.
- Communicate better with people to understand their wants and needs.
- Learn about the communication model and its effect on people.
- Develop your confidence and communication style when building relationships.
- Create rapport with people you are communicating with, without overthinking the situation.
- Listen to what your existing and potential clients want and exceed their expectations.
- Confidently and effectively work together by making suggestions and offering solutions.
- Adapt your communication style to build better working relationships and enjoy the process.
Back to Skills Training.